We all know that Halton Hills weed can be used for a variety of purposes, but did you know that there are some simple lifehacks that can make using this versatile plant even easier?
How simply buy weed
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Halton Hills weed:
1. Make a natural insect repellent by boiling halton hills weed in water and then spraying it around your home.
2. Keep flies away from your picnic by hanging bunches of halton hills weed around the perimeter of the area.
3. Make a healing salve by combining equal parts halton hills weed and olive oil, then applying it to cuts and scrapes.
4. Soothe a sore throat by steeping halton hills weed in boiling water and drinking it as a tea.
5. Make a natural air freshener by simmering halton hills weed in water on the stovetop.
6. Keep weeds out of your garden by using halton hills weed as a mulch.
7. Use halton hills weed to make a natural dye for fabric or yarn.
8. Make a poultice by mashing halton hills weed and applying it to bruises or swellings.
9. Add some halton hills weed to your next batch of homemade soap for an extra cleansing boost.
10. Compost halton hills weed instead of throwing it away.